Rules for Pets and Their Owners
Lake Placid Tourist Park is a pet friendly park. However, not all of our guests are pet lovers, so it is imperative that pet owners are considerate
of others. If you or your pet breaks any of the following rules more than once, your stay will be terminated.
The acceptance of any pets into the park is always at the discretion of the park management.
- All pets must be declared
- We need to be mindful of pet lovers as well as those who are not. When walking your dog, please try to get them out to the front nature strip for their ablutions, and avoid as much as possible having them water every tree on the way.
- Pets are allowed at manager's discretion, with a limited number or dogs accepted during the busy season.
- Pets are not allowed in any park owned, on-site accommodation.
- Pets are not allowed in the pool area or in the amenities blocks.
- Dogs and cats must be on a leash at all times or securely tied up at your accommodation.
- Excessive noise, such as barking, or aggressive behaviour towards other campers or their pets, will result in you being asked to remove your pet from the park, or to leave.
- Dogs must not be left unattended in the park during the day. The park management will be happy to recommend local day care for your pet.
- You must clean up after your pet immediately they make any mess.
- We do have limited pet friendly accommodation. Please call 1800-807-383 to discuss. Pets cannot be booked online.