We are a Pet Friendly Caravan Park in Cairns – so travelling with your best friend is made easy at Lake Placid Tourist Park. We offer you more flexibility with our pet friendly camping, caravan and self-contained holiday options.
To ensure we make everyone’s experience here at Lake Placid Tourist Park the best we possibly can, there are some rules that must be adhered to, to ensure our park is pet friendly for everyone. Please read the rules (listed below) if you are travelling with pets.
Unfortunately if you or your pet breaks any of the following rules more than once, your stay will be cancelled.
RULES FOR OWNERS REGARDING PETS AT LAKE PLACID TOURIST PARK
Lake Placid Tourist Park is a pet friendly park. However, not all of our guests are pet lovers, so it is imperative that pet owners are considerate of others. The acceptance of any pets into the park is always at the discretion of the park management.
- All pets must be declared upon arrival.
- We need to be mindful of pet lovers as well as those who are not. Walk your dog directly out of the park and onto the nature strip across the road for their ablutions and avoid as much as possible having them water every tree on the way.
- Pets are allowed at the manager’s discretion, with a limited number of dogs accepted during the busy season.
- Pets are not allowed in any park owned, on site accommodation
- Pets are not allowed in the pool area or the amenities blocks, including laundries.
- Dogs and cats must be on a leash at all times or securely tied up at your accommodation
- Excessive noise, such as barking or aggressive behavior towards other campers or their pets will result in you being asked to remove your pet from the park or asked to leave.
- Dogs must not be left unattended in the park at any time. The park management will be happy to recommend local day care for your pet.
- You must clean up after your pet immediately.